Sunday, December 11, 2011

Showbiz Scandals: Rhian Ramos Latest Tweet in Twitter About Mo Twister!


Kontrobersiyal na naman ang tweet ni Rhian ngayon sa twitter at ang pinatatamaan nito xempre wala ng iba kundi ang ex lover now mortal enemy nitong si Mo Twister.

Her tweet goes like this:



These fables and lies will be corrected in court as this is being made into a PR Battle and countless "final statements," i'd like to save my efforts for my case. As he values public approval, I value the truth and justice and would not rather sacrifice that. I cannot make carefully crafted statements, I cannot give stories and force everyone to buy it just because I'll tell them "I don't lie" "I don't 'TWIST' the truth" I cannot sway you with the eloquence of thirty-fours years in this world. But in this first year of my adulthood, this is my quest to become a new me, the me that will actually, for once, try to stand up for herself. But when I do, I will do it the right way and the right place. See you in court.

Aba ang taray ni Rhian ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment