Saturday, December 10, 2011

Showbiz News: Toni Gonzaga, Mananatiling Kapamilya!


Last December 8, Toni Gonzaga dispelled speculations regarding transferring networks when she signed a three-year contract with ABS-CBN. Also present at the contract signing were Toni’s parents, Carlito and Crisanta (whom Toni often lovingly refers to as ‘Mommy Pinty’), and ABS-CBN President and CEO Charo Santos-Concio. “I just signed a three-year contract so it’s confirmed. I’ll be a Kapamilya for three solid years. For ASAP, The Buzz, Pinoy Big Brother, and the noontime show that I’m doing now yung HYY(Happy Yipee Yehey!),” she said.

The 27-year-old singer-actress, who moved to the Kapamilya network in 2004, admitted she has not entertained the thought of outside offers since her transfer. “Ever since I made a decision to be aKapamilya, I’ve always felt in my heart that this is where I really feel at home and ever since I became an ABS-CBN artist, yung mga pangarap ko natupad. I was able to sing, to host, to act in movies and shows. So far talagang lahat ng mga pinangarap ko ay natupad naman sa ABS-CBN,” she shared.

Toni admitted that the negotiations regarding her contract had taken longer than usual this year, which was what led to rumors that she was being wooed by another network. “Kasi ang tagal tagal na. April pa ito yungdiscussion. Hindi pinapaalam sa akin ng mommy ko yung mga pangyayaring ito. Basta ang alam ko dapatApril eh hanggang sa finally naging December. So now it’s final. Natuloy na siya,” she explained.

Toni said she is content with her family’s decision and admitted that she thinks it is a good thing that she and her sister Alex are working for different companies. “Nandun na yung kapatid ko. Bahala na siya doon. Bahala na ako dito. At least magkaiba kami ng mundo,” she said.

Even with her daily noontime and primetime shows, Toni said she is not afraid of overexposure. “Siyempre bilang isang empleyado ng kompaniya, I think kahit sino naman sigurong artista na magkaroon ng ganitongopportunity will be very thankful sa tiwala na ibinibigay sa ‘yo. And ako naman, for as long as they still need my services, I’m always very much willing to do whatever project that’s given to me and trabaho ko para pagbutihin yun. So lahat naman ng mga nangyayari sa career ko sa ABS-CBN ay decision ng management so para sa akin, so siguro mag-te-thank you na lang ako instead of thinking about other things. I’m sure naman they’re in control of everything and sila naman ang nag-ma-manage ng lahat-lahat pati ng schedule and yung exposure and all that,” she said.

source: Push.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment