Sunday, December 4, 2011

Showbiz News: Mo Twister, Nagbigay ng Final Statement at Umalis na ng Pinas!


Mo Twister, in a local radio show, gave what he called his "final statement" on the leaked videos of himself talking about a sensitive issue involving his then girlfriend Rhian Ramos.

The statement was aired today, Sunday, December 4, 2011, in Showbiz Rampa, the radio show of Noel Ferrer with Dehins Trillo and Boy Dale on 103.5 WOW FM.

The latter is a sister company of Mo Twister's Magic Family.

In his statement Mo said: "I was disappointed about the video.

"I'm saddened about the rumors of its upload.

"Most of all, I'm ashamed at myself for the loss of our child.

"It was something I never wanted to happen."

He also said he was "saddened" by the reaction of...and her manager:

"It has hurt me almost as much as the deed itself...

"When I went to them to seek their help and comfort, all the focus was put on her career and her body image.

"I was told that the baby wasn't even a baby, even though I was present during the ultra sound, heard the heartbeat of our 3 ½ month old child, saw it being formed into a young human being.

"I was even more shocked when she was being referred to as a 'brand'..."

Mo also said he made the video because he wanted "a memento of this tragic event..."

Still according to the statement, he said: "...it should never happen again.

"It was meant for me to always remind myself that we paid an enormous sacrifice for this job and this relationship."

He added that, months ago, "They thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all of this 'proof' [as they called it] to them for it to be destroyed.

"I naturally gave in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child.

"I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now when all this showbiz priorities and 'branding' wouldn't mean so much anymore.

"Along with my files, they took my computer and erased it in front of me.

"This was all documented by her legal staff."

Mo said he was aware that "GMA would like to prosecute me for this. I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light.

"This decision to have an abortion was not something the network instructed us to do."

He also apologized to Rhian "that our rollercoaster relationship ended the way it did."

Mo ended his statement with a promise: " I will never, ever agree to take the life of a child again.

"It doesn't matter if it isn't my body or my choice.

"I will not be put against the wall again.

"I should have stood my ground, fought harder, delayed it longer, encourage more people to talk her out of it."

In the end, he said: "Until this very day, I love Rhian very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment