Thursday, November 25, 2010

Poem: How Can I Forget? By Mia Travilla



How Can I Forget?


When we met
I really dont know what to do,
Co’z I’ve seen the man
Who broke my heart for the first time.

How can I forget?
When every minute he appears;
Not only in my thoughts,in my mind
But in my entire life.
How can I ever stand his calm?
Now that on my side he’s gone;
God, how I wish he’ll be on my side
To be loved again and to be lived by.
When I think of the days we’ve shared
I also reminisced the unfogetable things
That two of us shared,
When both of us were together.
How can I forget?
How can I ever tell him?
That my love for him is true;

How can I?
If he already has somebody new..

2 comments:

  1. cute poem! congrats to the author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one...but what come first? the act of forgetting or telling him how u feel?

    ReplyDelete