Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Showbiz News: Phil Younghusband, Not Jealous with John Lloyd!


Although Angel and John Lloyd are doing a sexy romantic-comedy film, Phil maintained that he has no reason to feel jealous since he understands the nature of Angel’s work. “Of course. She is already in that profession long before she met me. That’s her priority at the moment. I’m really excited for her and I’m looking forward to the movie. And I’m sure it’s going to be a great movie. Her last movie (In The Name of Love) is a great movie. And I’m looking forward to the next one.”

Phil shared that he’s equally supportive of Angel’s showbiz career. He’s also excited with her team-up with Box Office King John Lloyd Cruz in the movie Unofficially Yours. “Yes, I’ve met John Lloyd. He's very funny. He's a nice guy. Obviously, I’m looking forward to the movie. Angel’s very busy now. She's taping and I’m just trying to support her in anything she needs. She’s concentrating in the movie.”

Phil Younghusband didn’t hesitate to express his affection for rumored girlfriend Angel Locsin as he dedicated his notable performance during the Philippine Azkals’ friendly match against LA Galaxy to her. 

He was really happy because the actress has always been very supportive of his football games and other causes. “I dedicate it to her. She prayed for me to score a goal. So I’m very thankful for her being there and for the support and I’m hopeful that she can come to my next games."

Ayon pa kay Phil, si Angel ang lucky Charm nito, the reason why he engraved her name on his shoes.

“At the same time, I want to make sure that even though in some games she won’t be there, at least I will have her name on my shoes during the game. It’s as if she's also there with me. She's my lucky charm so it's something I did to keep me inspired.”

Asked how he feels that Angel is very vocal about their romance, Phil said that the key to their happy relationship is that they have constant communication even when they’re busy with their respective work commitments. “For me, we have good communication. What's important for me is I know how she feels and we communicate right away.”

Luckily both of them have a short Christmas break and he’s excited to spend the holidays with her. “Well, I have my gifts for her already. I’m excited to spend Christmas with Angel. When I’m with her, I feel that I’m at my happiest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment