Sunday, December 12, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

Bringing together polished stainless steel and glass in a slim touch screen smartphone- This is what the new Nokia C7 promises to my drooling eyes! I can't help but adore the lovely gadget which i surely know would do me a lot of great things!

Like a hopeful child, I suddenly think of Santa, his generous eyes dancing in the moonlit skies as his vibrating Ho Ho Ho Ho merry laughter plays like sweet melody in my ears. Oh Santa, can you hear me? Oh please grant my only wish this Christmas. Oh please give me this Nokia C7 as a present!


I crossed my fingers tightly in a gesture of prayer hoping that my Beloved Santa would hear my fervent wish!

There are a lot of reasons why I wish this new Nokia C7 to be mine. Its awesome features completely put me under a bounding spell and the moment I laid my eyes on its shiny, metallic casing and 3.5" high-resolution display, I fell in love with it.

I mean, I am not being unfaithful to my Jurassic Nokia 1100 cellphone, for getting so excited about this new Nokia C7, or am I? I don't complain how Nokia 1100 served its purpose such as texting and calling my family, friends, dates and colleagues. It never put me into any compromising situation. It never attracted danger. Well, who else would plan to steal away my Nokia 1100 when its not even worth it?Haha, thieves shy away from me and I love it!

But this Nokia C7 attracted my interest like no other. Its gripping loveliness and versatility keeps on tempting me to the hilt. Imagine a cellphone where in you can text, call, do facebook and twitter, surf the internet, take amazing high resolution pictures, record and play videos, listen to streaming music, watch National Geographic, CNN, BBC and many more channels with Web TV, find the best route and get to your destination on time with Ovi Maps, update your blog anywhere, enjoy over 250 new features from the Symbian 3 operating system and connect with everybody in fabulous fashion! I can do all of these in just one, cool electronic gadget! Absolutely,  only a mongrel and a cave man would not love to have this new Nokia C7!

I can just imagine my life flipping 360-degrees the moment I'll get this phone. Its features are awesome but one thing that hooks me right away with it is because it has integrated social networks. I can get live updates from facebook and twitter, I can update my status across all my social networks at the same time, I can add social events to my calendar easily with just one click, I can share my location through Facebook and meet friends who are close by, I can post comments and photos directly from the home screen and I can manage and update my blog anytime, anywhere. I do a lot of things online as I have online jobs and with this new Nokia C7, I can get everything I need in just a fingertip, from business to leisure to entertainment!

But what makes the new Nokia C7 really cool and awesome? With all the functionality and beauty of a phone, it is also environment-friendly and energy efficient.  This I believe is the most endearing property of the phone. I love mother Earth and since we only have one planet, I make sure that I do my part in protecting it in my own simple ways. The new Nokia C7 is free of PVC, free of nickel on the product, free of brominated and chlorinated compounds and free of antimony trioxide. It has Power Save mode, ambient light sensor, unplug charger reminder and Amoled screen which makes it power efficient.

Definitely, the new Nokia C7 is a must have and I really wish that Santa would grant my Christmas wish this year! Afterall, I've been such a tender kid at heart and I deserve to have a present.

Amen!

2 comments: