Saturday, January 28, 2012

Showbiz News: ABS-CBN's New Teleserye ALTA, releases Official Trailer!


In the tradition of Magkaribal, ABS-CBN offers another high society drama set to conquer primetime viewers attention. ALTA, a moving story of drama and controversies surrounding the rich and the famous, releases its grand official teaser. And by the looks of it, this teleserye will surely nail you in front of your television every night!

Here's the transcript of the teaser:



The world of high society, power is the greatest armour.

"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, obviously didn't know where to shop. Money makes the world go round. And I have it, in every currency. I am Marga Silverio." - Gretchen Barreto.

"Fast cars, beautiful women, and all the money in the world. I have them all. Kaya kong bilhin pati pag-ibig mo. I am Rafael Silverio." - Luis Manzano.

Love is the best ally...

"I'm not the perfect guy. Wala akong pakialam o kailangang patunayan. Pagmamahal mo lang ang gusto kong ipaglaban. I'm Vince Silverio." - Diether Ocampo.

"Did I say that I am a lady? Pero kapag ang lalaking mahal ko ang inagaw mo, kaya ko ring lumaban na parang aso. Ako si Alexa." - KC Concepcion.

"Ang tunay na lalake, maingat at walang takot magmahal. Mahalin mo lang ako ng walang takot, Iingatan ko ang puso mo. Ako si Ato Roman." - Zanjoe Marudo.

And beauty is the strongest weapon...

"Hindi ako mayaman. Hindi ako sosyal. Pero maganda ako. Dun pa lang, talo ka na. Ako si Rosana." - Angelica Panganiban.

Oh ha, sa lines pa lang, panalo na!

No comments:

Post a Comment