Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Showbiz News: Sharon Cuneta, Paid Tribute to Dolphy in Twitter!


The Megastar, Sharon Cuneta, was saddened by the passing of Dolphy, the King of Comedy and one of the pillars of Philippine Showbiz. She expressed her thoughts in Twitter and the 140-character limit was simply not enough to convey all she felt about the sad news.

Mega tweeted 13 consecutive posts that when put together shows how she learned of the news and her emotions that go with it. She was taping at New Bilibid prisons for an episode of her TV5 afternoon talk show, “Sharon, Kasama Mo, Kapatid,” when she learned that the comedy king is already dead.

Here’s the transcript of her tweets in full:

“I didn’t know that there was no signal for cellphones or wi-fi inside the New Bilibid Prison. I was there since after lunch and…”

“…just finished taping. I was so happy because I was inside maximum security and EVERYONE was so warm & not”

“…not one person/inmate made me bastos even from afar. In fact, mas nakaramdam ako ng pagmamahal at respeto mula sa…”

“…mula sa kanila kesa sa ibang tao sa labas. And then I got inside my bus, answered KC’s call on my phone & while we were…”

“…talking, my Exec. Producer Crissy came to me and very gently told me na “Wala na siya…” My Tito Dolphy. The King…”

“…King of Comedy. A good father. Loving & devoted to Zsa Zsa. Extended help to whoever needed it, and…”

“…QUIETLY. God brought him home not just to release him from his pain & suffering, but because He had lent Tito Dolphy to us for…”

“…too long a time and wanted him home. I’m sure the Lord missed him. As I am sure we all will, from now on… Rest in peace,…”

“…my beloved Tito Dolphy. I will continue to do my best to follow the beautiful example you set for all of us, even when you didn’t…”

“…know it. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I miss you sooooo very much already. Showbiz has again lost one of its…”

“…its handful of truly talented and most decent members. You left us with so few who are like you. Your leaving has just made…”

“…us all realize all the more how much we love you. We will never forget you. Rest in God now, Tito. Pls say ‘hi’ to my…”

“…to my Daddy and my two babies when you see them. I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment