Saturday, May 28, 2011

Showbiz BreakUps: Melissa Ricks at Jake Cuenca, 2 Months ng Break!


During the launch of her latest endorsement last Thursday, Melissa Ricks finally admitted that she and Jake Cuenca broke up two months ago.

"O sige. To be honest? Wala na po kami ni Jake. And I just want everything to be okay para masaya lang tayong lahat." The young actress refused to go into details why they broke up, but she said that there was no third party involved. "Walang third party so sana huwag naman niyo intrigahin si Jake ng kung anong masama kasihe didn't do anything wrong. Ayoko na lang po sagutin kasi ayoko magsalita ng masama o ng mali, ayoko makasakit ng damdamin ng ibang tao. It's over. I am happy and he's happy. Sana things will get better."

Melissa added, "Siguro when people grow older, people change. Maybe we have a different set of priorities. Basta iba. He has problems he has to fix, I have problems I have to fix. I have to grow up as well, I have to be more independent. It's two different thingssa aming dalawa. I am very that happy that he made me happy for the past two years pero I think hanggang doon na lang yun.”

Melissa also admitted that she tried to avoid the press in the past two months since she had wanted to keep things in private but it all became too tiring for her. "Kasi nahihirapan na ako…When I go out, when I have eventstinataguan ko yung press. Baka sumabog na lang ako. So I decided na this is a good time to say something about it and get it over with para tapos na and done with the questions. Napapagod na ako na takas ng takas sacamera I just want everything to be back to normal and wala nang intriga. I just want things to be okay and sana maging friends kami."

Melissa admitted that she is still in the process of healing. "I think naman it doesn't take two months lang to heal a heart and maybe it will take time, but I know I'll be okay. It's normal ang iiyakan mo ang isang breakup so I think na tao din ako, I am a teenager, I am growing up. I am thankful na pinagdaanan ko ito, may mga paghuhugutan na ako sa mga eksena ko. It is something na helpful din, and madami naman akong natutunan kay Jake, hindi lang sa love life, hindi lang sa career."

As for her tweets in the previous weeks, like, "Real men always have time for their woman, no matter what. Even if he's busy, he'll find a way to make time for her" and "I'm currently making some changes in my life. If you don't hear from me anymore, you're probably one of them," she admitted that these were related to what happened between her and Jake. "Malinaw naman yung tweets ko, hindi naman mami-misinterpret yun. I want to say sorry for tweeting those things. Sana gusto ko lang na masaya."

According to Melissa, two years is a long period of time and she will always keep in mind and heart all the things she learned from the relationship. "Siguro [dapat] magtira ka ng konting pagmamahal sa sarili mo. Siyempre manghihinayang ka, that was two years of my life din. I don't regret it naman. Malaking adjustmentsiya para sa akin pero I think na…better kasi I can concentrate more on my work. Lahat ng kaya ko ibigay mas maibibigay ko and yung free time ko maibibigay ko na sa friends ko and family ko. More sa akin."

No comments:

Post a Comment